The Power Africa Transactions and Reforms Program (PATRP) is seeking short- and long-term experts to provide support to Power Africa's Beyond the Grid (BTG) Program in the following countries: Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Angola, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Experts will engage in the following activities:
• Support off-grid and Community-Based Transactions (CBT) for the production of renewable energy addressing financial, technical and commercial engagement;
• Support the structuring and financing of mini-grid IPP/PPPs projects;
• Provide analysis on legal and regulatory frameworks for off-grid energy solutions;
• Support to home-based systems and value chain companies;
• Support implementation of rural electrification programs through technical assistance and facilitating access to financing.
Name: Karen Stefiszyn
Ms Ruth Davies
Human rights in impact assessment: Masterclass for practitioners