KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG Banarra works with clients to help identify, understand and address the human rights and social impacts affecting businesses. We work with organisations to understand these complex issues, risks and opportunities and to develop and implement strategic and practical responses.
An exciting opportunity exists to join KPMG Banarra. Working with internationally recognised leaders in their fields you will be delivering a range of innovative services relating to human rights in business, ethical sourcing and sustainable supply chain management, social change, community investment, and stakeholder engagement.
Your new role
- As a Consultant in KPMG Banarra, you will work in a collaborative environment to:
- Support on client projects including the completion of assigned tasks such as preparing client deliverables, reporting, workshop development and interviews;
- Support on project management including updating internal project management tools, invoicing, preparing document registers and interview/onsite meeting schedules;
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, including budgets and timelines, methodology diagrams, team biographies and capability statements, and contributing to proposal writing;
- Assist with client relationship management, including attending meetings and liaising with clients;
- Conduct research on sustainability issues affecting our clients and industries; and
- Support KPMG's values, colleagues, and strategy and service area development.
You bring to the role
- A strong and demonstrated interest in corporate social sustainability and responsibility, social change, community investment, ethics in business and/or the management of social risks and impacts;
- Appropriate qualifications in social research, sustainable development, social impact and/or human rights related disciplines;
- Understanding of social sustainability issues, trends and standards;
- Experience in social research and stakeholder engagement;
- Ability to think critically and take a challenging yet constructive approach;
- Ability to work quickly under stress at times while maintaining sound judgment; and
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.