World Forum for a Responsible Economy 2019 - The Power of Companies to Change Their Territory
13 January 2020
, -- Please Select --
What kind of alliances between companies and public institutions are needed to revitalize a territory? How do companies contribute to territorial governance? Specialist speakers discuss these and other questions in the World Forum for a Responsible Economy 2019.
In the continuation of SUPER LOCAL, we wonder how companies contribute and can be at the heart of the territorial transformation towards a more responsible economy and harmonious progress.
– María Claudia TRUCCO DEL CASTILLO, Fundación Surtigas (Colombia)
– Carolina PROAÑO-CASTR, Fundación Profuturo (Ecuador)
– Frank VANCLAY, Urban & Regional Studies Institute, University of Groningen (Netherlands)
– Arnaud LEROY, ADEME (France)
– Yanina KOWSZYK, InnovacionAL (Chile)