This hands-on training will provide participants with:
• A context and rationale for addressing ecosystem services in ESIA.
• A conceptual framework for assessing project impacts and dependence on ecosystem services.
• Excel-based toolkits for prioritizing ecosystem services.
• Instructions for assessing project impacts and dependence on ecosystem services.
• Principles for mitigation and management strategies related to ecosystem services.
Prerequisites :Check website for details.
Presenter :Instructors: Florence Landsberg, World Resources Institute (USA); Jo Treweek, Treweek Environmental Consultants (UK); Ana Gabriela Factor, Community Insights Group.