A Consultant is required to prepare a Cultural Impact Assessment Framework, the terms of which are set out in the attached Consultant Brief: Preparation of a Cultural Impact Assessment Framework for Cultural Impact Assessment Framework – Anketell Project Area (CIA Framework Brief).
In order that submissions for this scope of work can be properly assessed, prospective consultants are required to submit the following:
1. A Statement that addresses the CIA Framework Brief, which will include a proposed methodology
2. A Statement detailing the Consultant’s costs/rates and other relevant items terms of service
3. Short statement of relevant experience that addresses:
- the issues raised in the CIA Framework Brief
- relevant experience in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, or similar regions
- relevant experience in assessing and managing the positive and negative impacts of major projects within Indigenous communities
Expressions of interest are required to be submitted to the Department of State Development by close of business, Friday 4 September 2015.